Five Good Things
1. this body oil from S.W. Basics (of brooklyn) - the most pure and organic ingredients - sesame, grapeseed and avacado oils + lemongrass for pure, clean moisture minus the toxins and parabens.
2. these Stella McCartney mules - originally $765, now on sale at Saks for $306.
3. this schoolhouse clock. i have a similar one in my brooklyn abode now, but would love an upgrade to my favorite shade of muted pale green.
4. these shades from Classic Specs (p.s. i have a fun project coming up with them soon, stay tuned).
5. this necklace from Zara, new to their store this week and unlike a lot of their baubles, affordable at $40.
Wearing: Pale Shades
«outfit details: top: vintage Dolce & Gabanna. pants: Zara. shoes/bag: Forever 21.»
i feel quite fancy today in a nice silk pant and my favorite crochet top. currently detoxing from two whole weeks of junk and already feeling better. here’s to a happy hump day. xoxo.
Wearing: Pinch-Hit Dress
«outfit details: dress: Target. shoes: Zara. bag: vintage Coach.»
i arrived back into the city last night after being in l.a. for 10 days. i had so much fun and watched my sister get married in the most visually- and emotionally-stunning ceremony i’ve ever been to (minus my own, of course). what a beautiful testament of god’s love!
i sort of ate my brains out on lots of terrible things (biscuits, cake, cookies, cinnamon and sugar-crusted french toast, french fries, tacos, onion rings - all the heavenly foods) while there, bloated up a bit, and needed something that wasn’t too tight for church and parties while in town - so i picked up this dress for $20 at Target while there. it was perfectly appropriate for those situations as well as a day in the office back in new york today. xoxo.