Five Good Things
1. all the limited edition seltzers from Polar - raspberry mojito and blueberry lemonade are unbelievable on a hot summer day.
2. this laurier 62 candle from Barney’s - with hints of laurel, rosemary, eucalyptus, thyme, cumin, clove, amber, patchouli, sandalwood. yum.
3. this one piece from J. Crew - currently on major markdown for under $50.
4. this cookie from Pip’s Place - gluten-free and many dairy free options available. perfect snack for anyone, but especially those following paleo and whole food lifestyles.
5. Caru’s tea tree and pumice organic exfoliating soap for hands and feet - pemberly jones got me into them via Instagram. they’re organic and made with amazing materials you can feel good about putting on your body.
Wearing: Board Shorts
«outfit details: top: N/Tice Clothing. shorts: TopShop. jacket: c/o Gap. shoes: Zara.»
the humidity is insane today, so hair was up and clothing was buildable and easy for changing temps. i was in the office then down to facebook for a client meeting and headed to my hillsong nyc connect group in a bit. xoxo.
Wearing: Flower + Collar
«outfit details: shirt: uniform store. dress: Forever 21. shoes: Zara. baubles: Pilgrim and REZN.»
i think this shirt is one of the items in my closet currently getting the most wear. a paper pan collar makes any outfit cuter and for today, more work appropriate than the dress worn alone. in the office all day today and heading to my favorite paleo restaurant in nyc tonight (hu kitchen) for a date with my friend Daniela (a talented knitwear designer who created this epic bracelet i’m wearing today). xoxo.