Five Good Things
1. this REZN spike bracelet - hand-crafted right in ny from my talented friend daniela.
2. paleo pasta from Capello’s - made with almond flour, gluten-free and perfect for people on low carb who are dying for pasta. it’s on my must-buy and try list!
3. this NARS base coat - i love that its got a blue tint. perfect for weeks when color doesn’t seem appropriate or you’d rather binge watch tv on a sunday night (like me!)
4. these Forever 21 shorts - super cute and only $16!
5. this Hygge & West wallpaper - i’m so obsessed with the idea of wallpapering my bathroom and this paper in particular seems so perfect for the room. xoxo.
«outfit details: top: Forever 21. jeans: Madewell. shoes: Zara.»
basic black today. a full day in the office and over at Instagram’s offices for meetings followed by a lovely dinner tonight with NARS. xoxo.
Wearing: Back to the Beginning
«outfit details: shirt/skirt: Forever 21. shoes: Zara. bag/sunnies: vintage.»
when i first started this blog years ago, i pretty exclusively wore Forever 21. partly because of the price, partly for the fast fashion aspect. as i’ve gotten older, i’ve learned to invest in pieces and buy less of the throw-away kind. i often recycle, give away or sell pieces i no longer care for. with that said, i still love Forever 21 and am just more careful about what i select. this skirt was purchased this weekend for under $20 and i just love it! xoxo.