Five Good Things
1. this dining chair from Anthropologie - available for $168 each in my favorite pale blue shade.
2. this earthy-smelling terre noir candle from ABC Home - it’s infused with soil and cold minerals, perfect for fall ($90).
3. this lace balconet bra from Third Love - it looks dreamy and comfortable at the same time ($64).
4. California Rose all-natural deodorant - i haven’t used traditional deodorant in years and have instead opted for a natural approach. i’ve tried many (many) different natural kinds and this is my favorite thus far. i’m actually getting through the day without needing to touch up to avoid smelling! it also happens top be created by my brother and sister-in-law. it’s coconut oil-based with arrowroot powder, beeswax, baking soda and essential oils and dries to a light finish. ($8).
5. kishu binchotan from Sort of Coal - this multi-purpose stick is the absolute best way to purify your home from toxins, drinking water and bath water, among numerous others uses.