Wearing: Flower + Collar
«outfit details: shirt: uniform store. dress: Forever 21. shoes: Zara. baubles: Pilgrim and REZN.»
i think this shirt is one of the items in my closet currently getting the most wear. a paper pan collar makes any outfit cuter and for today, more work appropriate than the dress worn alone. in the office all day today and heading to my favorite paleo restaurant in nyc tonight (hu kitchen) for a date with my friend Daniela (a talented knitwear designer who created this epic bracelet i’m wearing today). xoxo.
Wearing: Ready for the Weekend
«outfit details: shirt: Zara. jeans: Madewell. shoes: Olof & Daughters. hat: vintage. necklaces: Pilgrim, TopShop, Asos, Brooklyn Charm.»
i just wanted pure comfort today going into the weekend. whenever i want comfort, you’ll find me in stripes - they’re my favorite! xoxo.
5 Good Things
new feature i’m planning to do each week highlighting five various things i’m into right now! first up:
1. this Sigg aluminum box - i knew plastic was horrible, but was shocked after listening to this chris kresser podcast on the subject and am looking to slowly cut as much plastic packaging out of my home as possible. these containers are the perfect start for work lunches and picnics.
2. this Zara blazer - now on sale for $60 and perfect to throw on in super-air-conditioned-office situations.
3. this BaubleBar pearl choker - it’s 90’s and classy at the same time, plus it’s only $28.
4. activated charcoal pills - pop one every time you drink or eat out to cleanse your system of toxins. it’s known to help upset stomachs, headaches and problematic skin as well. i like this one from the bulletproof executive because its made with the best form of clean charcoal created from coconut..
5. keds - let’s be honest, we all have five different blisters on each foot from the worst shoe decisions ever so far this summer dresses look cute with sneakers, especially those neutral in color with a little height. i like these ones.