Wearing: Casual, Fashion Week
«outfit details: top/shoes: Zara. jeans: Madewell. bag: vintage Coach.»
tonight i’ll be gathering with some of my favorite bloggers to celebrate the kickoff of nyfw with tumblr and i wanted to keep it casual. that’s been my approach the past few seasons, literally and figuratively. nyfw is an amazing institution, where you can draw so much inspiration (and i always do). i’ll be attending a few things, but also, not attending a lot. while i do love it, i know that it can get so chaotic and really warp with your mind - causing me to think, even if for only a moment, that i need to be thinner, or have nicer clothes, or care more about what i look like, and i’m doing everything in my power to care less about that stuff and more about my soul. so yeah, expect a bit of fashion week stuff here, but only the cool stuff, and no hype :) xoxo,
Five Good Things
1. this body oil from S.W. Basics (of brooklyn) - the most pure and organic ingredients - sesame, grapeseed and avacado oils + lemongrass for pure, clean moisture minus the toxins and parabens.
2. these Stella McCartney mules - originally $765, now on sale at Saks for $306.
3. this schoolhouse clock. i have a similar one in my brooklyn abode now, but would love an upgrade to my favorite shade of muted pale green.
4. these shades from Classic Specs (p.s. i have a fun project coming up with them soon, stay tuned).
5. this necklace from Zara, new to their store this week and unlike a lot of their baubles, affordable at $40.
Wearing: Pale Shades
«outfit details: top: vintage Dolce & Gabanna. pants: Zara. shoes/bag: Forever 21.»
i feel quite fancy today in a nice silk pant and my favorite crochet top. currently detoxing from two whole weeks of junk and already feeling better. here’s to a happy hump day. xoxo.